- tube pan.
- Bake at 325° for 1 hour 10 minutes or until a toothpick inserted
- near the center comes out clean.
- Meanwhile, combine icing ingredients in a saucepan. Bring to a boil;
- reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. While cake is warm, drizzle
- half of icing over cake. Serve remaining icing over individual cake
- servings if desired. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 469 calories, 22 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 133 mg cholesterol, 339 mg sodium, 64 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.