Apple Chicken Salad Recipe
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 2 to 4 tablespoons regular or light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons diced green pepper
- 1 teaspoon chopped pimientos
- Dash dried rosemary, crushed
- Dash lemon-pepper seasoning
- Lettuce leaf
- In a small bowl, combine first seven ingredients. Chill until ready to serve. Place lettuce leaf on a serving plate and top with the chilled chicken salad.
Originally published as Apple Chicken Salad in Taste of Home April/May 1993, p20
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Apple Chicken Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review