- 1 medium apple, chopped
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 2 to 4 tablespoons regular or light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons diced green pepper
- 1 teaspoon chopped pimientos
- Dash dried rosemary, crushed
- Dash lemon-pepper seasoning
- Lettuce leaf
- In a small bowl, combine first seven ingredients. Chill until ready to serve. Place lettuce leaf on a serving plate and top with the chilled chicken salad.
Originally published as Apple Chicken Salad in Taste of Home April/May 1993, p20
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Apple Chicken Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 10, 2015
"Very tasty. As always change the recipe based on what I have on hand. I really enjoyed the crunch of the apple. I will use this recipe again."