Apple Chicken Quesadillas Recipe
- 2 medium tart apples, sliced
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen corn, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 3/4 cup shredded lettuce
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 6 tablespoons fat-free sour cream
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Place about 3/4 cup on half of each tortilla. Fold tortilla in half over filling and secure with toothpicks.
- Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Carefully turn quesadillas over; bake 5-8 minutes longer or until golden brown. Discard toothpicks. Cut each quesadilla into three wedges. Serve with lettuce, salsa and sour cream. Yield: 6 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Apple Chicken Quesadillas
Sort By :
I was a little confused on how to cut the apples up (it specified sliced) but the dish was good. I wasn't sure how to approach putting the lettuce on it either so i just spread the sour cream on top of each slice then added the lettuce and topped with salsa. Good overall.
Was good. Husband is not exactly a fan of quesadillas. Otherwise I would make it again.
This has been a family favorite ever since the first time we tried it. The flavors are delicious, and I love how easy it is to put together.
This has been a family favorite ever since we first tried it. I love that the filling is easy to make ahead for a quick dinner later.
This has been a family favorite ever since we tried it! The flavors are absolutely delicious, and it's easy to make the filling ahead of time for a quick dinner later.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Apple Recipes >
- Baked Chicken >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Appetizers >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Appetizers >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Corn Recipes >
- Diabetic Appetizers >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Healthy Appetizers >
- Healthy Cooking Appetizers >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Finger Foods >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >