Apple Cherry Punch Recipe
- 4 cups water
- 4 cups unsweetened apple juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 envelope unsweetened cherry soft drink mix
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes. Yield: about 7 cups.
1 cup: 178 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 10mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (44g sugars, trace fiber), trace protein
Reviews for Apple Cherry Punch
"A perfect fall drink & it smells so good! A crowd pleaser!"
"I think "Cherry Soft Drink Mix" just basically means a packet of Wyler's or Kool-Aid mix."
"What is Cherry Soft Drink Mix, is it available in Canada? Does it come in sweetened as well as the unsweetened?"
"I have fixed this twice now and it is a hit each time. I have served it cold and everyone loves it. Thanks"