Try this cheery red punch in fall or for a festive, fruity touch that brightens the holidays and fills the house with a lovely aroma. It's quick, easy, economical and a hit with all ages! Joslyn Stock - Hampton, Iowa
- 4 cups water
- 4 cups unsweetened apple juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 envelope unsweetened cherry soft drink mix
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes. Yield: about 7 cups.
Originally published as Apple Cherry Punch in Simple & Delicious November/December 2008, p64
Reviews for Apple Cherry Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review