- 4 cups water
- 4 cups unsweetened apple juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 envelope unsweetened cherry soft drink mix
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes. Yield: about 7 cups.
Reviews for Apple Cherry Punch
Sort By :
"A perfect fall drink & it smells so good! A crowd pleaser!"
"I think "Cherry Soft Drink Mix" just basically means a packet of Wyler's or Kool-Aid mix."
"What is Cherry Soft Drink Mix, is it available in Canada? Does it come in sweetened as well as the unsweetened?"
"I have fixed this twice now and it is a hit each time. I have served it cold and everyone loves it. Thanks"