Apple Cherry Punch Recipe
- 4 cups water
- 4 cups unsweetened apple juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 envelope unsweetened cherry soft drink mix
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes. Yield: about 7 cups.
Reviews for Apple Cherry Punch(4)
Sort By :
A perfect fall drink & it smells so good! A crowd pleaser!
I think "Cherry Soft Drink Mix" just basically means a packet of Wyler's or Kool-Aid mix.
What is Cherry Soft Drink Mix, is it available in Canada? Does it come in sweetened as well as the unsweetened?
I have fixed this twice now and it is a hit each time. I have served it cold and everyone loves it. Thanks