- In a small bowl, toss apples with cinnamon, nutmeg and remaining
- sugar; spoon over cream cheese layer. In another bowl, mix flour,
- brown sugar and oats; cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over
- apple layer.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until filling is set. Drizzle with caramel
- topping; cool in pan on a wire rack 1 hour. Refrigerate at least 2
- hours. Cut into bars. Yield: 3 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 bar equals 191 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 40 mg cholesterol, 94 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.