Apple Camembert Salad Recipe
I like to serve this refreshing main-dish salad with thinly sliced pork roast or diced chicken breast. —Trisha Kruse, Eagle, Idaho
- 3 cups torn Boston lettuce
- 1/2 cup chopped apple
- 2 ounces Camembert cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons dried cherries
- 2 tablespoons glazed pecans
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Dash each sugar, salt and pepper
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup equals 182 calories, 14 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 210 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC