Apple Camembert Salad Recipe
I like to serve this refreshing main-dish salad with thinly sliced pork roast or diced chicken breast. —Trisha Kruse, Eagle, Idaho
- 3 cups torn Boston lettuce
- 1/2 cup chopped apple
- 2 ounces Camembert cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons dried cherries
- 2 tablespoons glazed pecans
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Dash each sugar, salt and pepper
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup: 182 calories, 14g fat (3g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 210mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein .
Reviews for Apple Camembert Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC