- 3 cups torn Boston lettuce
- 1/2 cup chopped apple
- 2 ounces Camembert cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons dried cherries
- 2 tablespoons glazed pecans
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Dash each sugar, salt and pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Apple Camembert Salad in Country Extra September 2010, p44
Reviews for Apple Camembert Salad(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review