- sugar, cinnamon and salt. Toss to combine. Spoon into pastry shell.
- Bake at 375° for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven.
- For topping, melt butterscotch chips and butter in a small saucepan
- over low heat, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat; stir in
- flour with a fork until crumbly. Sprinkle over top of apple mixture.
- Bake 15-20 minutes longer or until apples are tender. Yield: 2
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 791 calories, 42 g fat (24 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 401 mg sodium, 95 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 7 g protein.