- 1 medium butternut squash, peeled, seeded and cubed
- 1/4 cup apple butter
- 1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Place squash in a large saucepan and cover with water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- In a large bowl, mash the squash with apple butter, cream, salt and cinnamon until blended. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews for Apple Butternut Squash
Sort By :
"Cut the apples and squash up into cubes and place in a mixing bowl and marinade them overnight in the brown sugar mixture (use brown sugar instead of cinnamon, and don't mash it up) The apples, once cooked will taste exactly like tender, juicy cinnamon apples(just like the ones from a can in thick syrup! MAJOR YUMMERS! :)"