- Bake at 375° for 12-14 minutes or until cake springs back when
- lightly touched. Cool for 5 minutes. Turn cake onto a kitchen towel
- dusted with confectioners’ sugar. Gently peel off waxed paper. Roll
- up cake in the towel jelly-roll style, starting with a short side.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Unroll cake; spread apple butter to within 1/2 in. of edges. Roll up
- again. Cover and chill for 1 hour before serving. Refrigerate
- leftovers. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 283 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 76 mg cholesterol, 143 mg sodium, 54 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.