Apple Butter Barbecued Chicken
This wonderful recipe is a favorite of my family. It is so flavorful with the delicious apple butter mixture which is so easy to mix together.Michelle Hatfield, Cincinnati, Ohio
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 pound)
- 1/3 cup apple butter
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 drops Worcestershire sauce
- 2 drops Liquid Smoke, optional
- Place chicken in a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Combine
- remaining ingredients; pour over chicken. Bake, uncovered, at
- 375° for 25 minutes or until meat juices run clear. Yield: 4
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (prepared without salt and liquid smoke) equals 204 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 180 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 23 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1/2 fat, 1-1/2 fruit.