This wonderful recipe is a favorite of my family. It is so flavorful with the delicious apple butter mixture which is so easy to mix together.—Michelle Hatfield, Cincinnati, Ohio
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 pound)
- 1/3 cup apple butter
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 drops Worcestershire sauce
- 2 drops Liquid Smoke, optional
- Place chicken in a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over chicken. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25 minutes or until meat juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Apple Butter Barbecued Chicken in The Best of Country Cooking Annual 1999
Reviews for Apple Butter Barbecued Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review