- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 pound)
- 1/3 cup apple butter
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 drops Worcestershire sauce
- 2 drops Liquid Smoke, optional
- Place chicken in a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over chicken. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25 minutes or until meat juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Apple Butter Barbecued Chicken
Sort By :
"The sauce was delicious! I used homemade apple butter and a salsa verde. Took about 20 minutes total for the chicken to be completely done. I also made mashed potatoes with this and put some of the sauce that came off the chicken on top...so good! This is a keeper."