- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package almond brickle chips (7-1/2 ounces) or English toffee bits (10 ounces)
- 3 medium tart apples, cut into chunks
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, sugars and vanilla. Fold in brickle chips. Serve with apples. Refrigerate any leftovers. Yield: 2 cups.
Reviews for Apple Brickle Dip(27)
Sort By :
Quick, easy, delicious ...a-w-e-s-o-m-e! Most certainly a fan favorite. (Gently toss the apples with pineapple juice, so they won't brown. Try this dip with bananas too!)
Very good, but I omitted the white sugar and only used 1/4 c. Toffee bits.
I doubled this recipe for a group. Used only one 8 oz. package of Toffee Bits which was just fine. Next time I make it, I'll try omitting the white sugar. A keeper!
My sister-in-law serves this during the holidays. It is delicious.
This is a fabulous recipe and a family favorite!!!! The Carol Jacksons of the world need to settle down and remember the whole idea of rating a recipe is to TRY it first, not to editorialize it without making it. Reviews like hers are more about attitude than appetite.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Apple Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Kids Snacks >
- Party Appetizers >
- Quick Appetizers >