Apple Brickle Dip Recipe
I first tasted this quick and easy dip at a friend's Christmas party. I kept going back for more. —Karen Wydrinski, Woodstock, Georgia
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package almond brickle chips (7-1/2 ounces) or English toffee bits (10 ounces)
- 3 medium tart apples, cut into chunks
- 1. In a bowl, beat cream cheese, sugars and vanilla. Fold in brickle chips. Serve with apples. Refrigerate any leftovers. Yield: 2 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 174 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 120 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC