- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package almond brickle chips (7-1/2 ounces) or English toffee bits (10 ounces)
- 3 medium tart apples, cut into chunks
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, sugars and vanilla. Fold in brickle chips. Serve with apples. Refrigerate any leftovers. Yield: 2 cups.
Reviews for Apple Brickle Dip
Sort By :
Great night time snack!
I made this yesterday for a Superbowl party and it was a bigger hit than the Superbowl. At one point my son-in-law was eating it out of a spoon with no apples. I didn't vary from the recipe at all and had no complaints. I am adding this one to the keeper pile.
Quick, easy, delicious ...a-w-e-s-o-m-e! Most certainly a fan favorite. (Gently toss the apples with pineapple juice, so they won't brown. Try this dip with bananas too!)
Very good, but I omitted the white sugar and only used 1/4 c. Toffee bits.
I doubled this recipe for a group. Used only one 8 oz. package of Toffee Bits which was just fine. Next time I make it, I'll try omitting the white sugar. A keeper!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Apple Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Kids Snacks >
- Party Appetizers >
- Quick Appetizers >