- 350° for 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in
- the applesauce, cream, brandy, cinnamon and nutmeg. Add eggs; beat
- on low speed just until combined. Pour into crust. Return pan to
- baking sheet. Bake for 35 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine topping ingredients until crumbly. Carefully
- sprinkle over hot cheesecake. Bake 25-30 minutes longer or until
- center is just set.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge
- of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Yield:
- 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 617 calories, 42 g fat (25 g saturated fat), 187 mg cholesterol, 380 mg sodium, 50 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 10 g protein.