The horseradish sauce adds interest to this beef sandwich, and the apple adds a great crunch. I don't have a panini press, so I use my countertop grill instead. — Donna Marie Ryan, Topsfield, Massachusetts
Featured In: Panini Recipes
- 4 slices multigrain bread
- 2 slices reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons horseradish sauce
- 1/2 medium apple, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces sliced deli roast beef
- Cooking spray
- Layer two bread slices with cheese, horseradish sauce, apple and beef. Top with remaining bread. Spritz outsides of sandwiches with cooking spray.
- Cook on a panini maker or indoor grill for 3-4 minutes or until bread is browned and cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Apple-Beef Panini in Healthy Cooking December/January 2013, p75
Reviews for Apple-Beef Panini
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 22, 2014
"Simple & tasty! Love the bite of the horseradish."
Reviewed Aug. 30, 2013
"Instead of horseradish sauce we spread alouette spreadable cheese on the sandwich. It was awesome!!"