Apple-Beef Panini Recipe
- 4 slices multigrain bread
- 2 slices reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons horseradish sauce
- 1/2 medium apple, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces sliced deli roast beef
- Cooking spray
- 1. Layer two bread slices with cheese, horseradish sauce, apple and beef. Top with remaining bread. Spritz outsides of sandwiches with cooking spray.
- 2. Cook on a panini maker or indoor grill for 3-4 minutes or until bread is browned and cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
1 panini: 317 calories, 12g fat (3g saturated fat), 49mg cholesterol, 742mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 4g fiber), 23g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Apple-Beef Panini
"Simple & tasty! Love the bite of the horseradish."
"Instead of horseradish sauce we spread alouette spreadable cheese on the sandwich. It was awesome!!"