- Cover and bake at 375° for 20 minutes.
- For topping, in a bowl, combine the flour, oats and brown sugar; cut
- in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over
- squash mixture. Bake, uncovered, for 25 minutes or until squash and
- apples are tender and topping is lightly browned. Serve with ice
- cream or whipped cream. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 306 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 260 mg sodium, 57 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein.