- raisins and walnuts to flour mixture. Add flour mixture to egg
- mixture; beat slightly. Bake at 350° in greased 13-in. x 9-in.
- baking pan. Check for doneness after 25 minutes.
- To make frosting, melt butter in saucepan; stir in flour until
- mixture bubbles. Add milk, stirring with wire whisk until mixture
- thickens. Cool. Add sugar and vanilla to cooked mixture; mix until
- smooth and blended. Spread on cooled cake; sprinkle with nuts.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 712 calories, 43 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 97 mg cholesterol, 386 mg sodium, 78 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 8 g protein.