Apple 'n' Beef Bean Bake Recipe
Slightly sweet apples blend beautifully with savory ground beef and baked beans. You can easily double the recipe for a potluck.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onions, chopped
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) baked beans
- 3 medium tart apples, diced
- 2/3 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large skillet, cook beef and onions over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until apples are tender. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 piece: 235 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 534mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 5g fiber), 14g protein
Reviews for Apple 'n' Beef Bean Bake
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC