Apple, Almond & Cashew Wraps
After I tasted these wraps in a small bistro, I decided to try to make my own. I think I succeeded as the result is smooth, crunchy, sweet, salty and delightful.
36 ServingsPrep: 30 min. + chilling
- 3/4 cup almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup unsalted cashews, toasted
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® 1/3 Less Fat Cream Cheese Spread
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 flavored flour tortillas of your choice (8 inches)
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and shredded
- 1 medium apple, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped dates
- 1/4 cup canned pineapple tidbits
- Place the first six ingredients in a food processor. Cover and
- process until blended. Spread over tortillas.
- Combine the remaining ingredients; sprinkle over nut mixture. Roll up
- tightly and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until
- Unwrap and cut each into six slices. Yield: 3 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 85 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 106 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber,