- 1 large apple, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 log (4 ounces) honey-flavored fresh goat cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 package (17.3 ounces) frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a small bowl, mix apple, goat cheese and pecans.
- Unfold pastry sheets. Cut each sheet into nine 3-in. squares; separate squares slightly. Place 4 teaspoons apple mixture in center of each square. Lightly brush edges of pastry with water. Bring together four corners of pastry over filling; pinch corners and seams to seal. Sprinkle tops with cinnamon.
- Place on greased baking sheets. Bake 15-18 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Apple, Pecan & Goat Cheese Pastries in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2014
Reviews for Apple & Pecan Goat Cheese Pastries
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review