Guests will think you spent hours in the kitchen preparing gourmet pastries. Only you will know that this recipe requires just 20 minutes of prep time and five ingredients! —Heather Foky, Howland, Ohio
Featured In: 42 Easy Desserts That Keep Life Simple and Sweet
- 1 large apple, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 log (4 ounces) honey-flavored fresh goat cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 package (17.3 ounces) frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a small bowl, mix apple, goat cheese and pecans.
- Unfold pastry sheets. Cut each sheet into nine 3-in. squares; separate squares slightly. Place 4 teaspoons apple mixture in center of each square. Lightly brush edges of pastry with water. Bring together four corners of pastry over filling; pinch corners and seams to seal. Sprinkle tops with cinnamon.
- Place on greased baking sheets. Bake 15-18 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Apple, Pecan & Goat Cheese Pastries in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2014
Reviews for Apple & Pecan Goat Cheese Pastries
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review