Looking for an easy Thanksgiving salad that's full of flavor? This zippy medley combines crisp apples and crystallized ginger with leafy greens and crunchy pecans. —Lynnette Bradley, Riverbank, California
Recommended: 30 Fall Harvest Salads
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons apple juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1 package (10 ounces) Italian-blend salad greens
- 2 medium apples, chopped
- 1 cup pecan halves, toasted
- 1/4 cup chopped crystallized ginger
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, apple juice, sugar and vinegar until blended. In large bowl, combine salad greens, apples, pecans and ginger. Serve with dressing. Yield: 8 servings (2/3 cup dressing).
Originally published as Apple & Ginger Tossed Salad in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2015, p95
Reviews for Apple & Ginger Tossed Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review