- 12 cups fresh baby spinach
- 2/3 cup honey Dijon vinaigrette
- 1 large apple, thinly sliced
- 2/3 cup salad croutons
- 2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Place spinach in a large bowl. Drizzle with vinaigrette; toss to coat. Top with apple, croutons and cheese. Serve immediately. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Apple & Cheddar Salad in Taste of Home October/November 2012, p24
Reviews for Apple & Cheddar Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review