- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 large red apple, finely chopped
- 2 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 heads Belgian endive, separated into leaves
- 1/2 cup chopped hazelnuts, toasted
- In a small bowl, combine lemon juice and water; add apple and toss to coat. Drain and pat dry.
- Combine the apple, celery, blue cheese and mayonnaise; spoon 1 tablespoonful onto each endive leaf. Sprinkle with hazelnuts. Yield: 32 appetizers.
Originally published as Apple & Blue Cheese on Endive in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2009, p13
Reviews for Apple & Blue Cheese on Endive
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review