- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- Celery leaves
- Remove crescent dough from packaging (do not unroll). Cut each tube into eight slices. Arrange in an 11-in. circle on an ungreased 14-in. pizza pan.
- Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes before carefully removing to a serving platter; cool completely.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, dill and garlic powder until smooth. Spread over wreath; top with broccoli, celery and red pepper. Form a bow garnish with celery leaves. Yield: 16 servings.
Reviews for Appetizer Wreath
Sort By :
Made this for Christmas Eve and it was a huge hit!
This is one of my favorite appetizers to serve to guests. It is both beautiful and delicious! I add a quarter cup of chopped cilantro to the veggies for added zip!
I added this to Christmas dinner & it was a hit! I think I would make the wreath bigger & cut the dough into 16 slices instead of 8 to make it easier to eat. Love it :D
I served this at our Christmas party and everyone loved it. It is very pretty and easy to make. I will be making this again next Christmas.
Sister-In-Law made this after our attendance at a Taste of Home Cooking School where it was one of the items demonstrated. Not sure if she forgot some ingredient, but it wasn't as yummy as I expected after the host raved about it and especially after I read some of the previous posters reviews. I think I will try it again from my kitchen and see how it goes for me. I tend to think she forgot something because it was very bland and tasteless.