- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- Celery leaves
- Remove crescent dough from packaging (do not unroll). Cut each tube into eight slices. Arrange in an 11-in. circle on an ungreased 14-in. pizza pan.
- Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes before carefully removing to a serving platter; cool completely.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, dill and garlic powder until smooth. Spread over wreath; top with broccoli, celery and red pepper. Form a bow garnish with celery leaves. Yield: 16 servings.
Reviews for Appetizer Wreath
Sort By :
"I cut one can of the crescent rolls into 16 slices as previous reviewers recommended and shaped them into a Christmas tree just to fit on my serving platter. I also used Adobo seasoning in place of the garlic and used just broccoli and prepared bruschetta for the topping. Any extra creamy topping I used as a dip for veggies. Everyone at my family Christmas gathering said it was wonderful! I will def make this again."
"i was looking for a simple but great ideal to take to a family gathering,we decided to do finger food,when i came across this recipe which taste of homes is the only recipes i prefer ,i thought ,this looked really good. i tweaked the recipe just a bit to my liking. needless to say this appetizer recipe has become my favorite. i did add fresh dill herbs instead of the dill weed. just because the herb was cheaper than the can of dill. sadly i didn't have any left overs to bring home. the creamy texture and the herb was just perfect. i didn't add any garlic .im a big fan of garlic but not every one else is so i wanted to keep it toned down but instead i used an all purpose seasoning in its place. it was perfect.i would recommend this recipe to any party get together and it was so easy putting together.i did the round wreath and used a small bowl in the middle for the extra cream left over from the mixture after topping the cresent rolls . that way folks was able to add some to their plate as extra if they liked.big big hit...."
"I made this for a Christmas party I just hosted this past week. It turned out so pretty and so tasty. I did add a little garlic salt and sugar to my cream cheese mix just to give a little more taste. Other than that, I made it according to the directions. Easy, tasty, and pretty...that sums it up!"
"Made this for Christmas Eve and it was a huge hit!"
"This is one of my favorite appetizers to serve to guests. It is both beautiful and delicious! I add a quarter cup of chopped cilantro to the veggies for added zip!"