Appetizer Tortilla Pinwheels Recipe
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, well drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- Garlic powder to taste
- Seasoned salt to taste
- 5 flour tortillas (10 inches), room temperature
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- In a large bowl, beat the first eight ingredients until blended. Spread over the tortillas; roll up tightly. Wrap each with plastic wrap, twisting ends; refrigerate for several hours.
- Unwrap; cut into 1/2-in. to 3/4-in. slices. (An electric knife works best.) Discard ends. Garnish with parsley. Serve with salsa if desired. Yield: about 4 dozen.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Appetizer Tortilla Pinwheels(16)
Sort By :
This was amazing - I have made something like this but with the seasoned salt it really perks up the taste - great tip
I made these for a family get together and everyone raved about them and wanted the recipe. I substituted diced red sweet pepper for olives and salsa verde, drained, for green chilies since that is what I had on hand. Worked out great. I was able to use 6 tortillas. Will definitely make again.
I love these types of recipes, they are so open to be able to against them to your family's liking. You don't like olives, leave them out. Want to add a different spice, go ahead. I use this as my basic recipe and them add and change ingredients to fit my mood, my family's taste, and/or the event I am taking them to. These are the prefect finger food.
I get great reviews every time I make this recipe. Someone always asks for the recipe.
Really enjoyed the taste and the ease of making. Only problem I had was after a few hours and especially the next day the tortillas went soft like uncooked dough.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizer Roll-up Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Appetizers >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cold Appetizer Recipes >
- Cold Finger Food Recipes >
- Country Woman Appetizers >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Mexican Appetizers >
- Mexican Recipes >