Appetizer Tortilla Pinwheels
A friend gave me this recipe, and whenever I serve these pretty and delicious appetizers, people ask me for the recipe, too! Besides being attractive and tasty, the pinwheels can be made ahead of time and sliced just before serving, leaving you time for other last-minute party preparations. —Pat Waymire, Yellow Springs, Ohio
16 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, well drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- Garlic powder to taste
- Seasoned salt to taste
- 5 flour tortillas (10 inches), room temperature
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- In a large bowl, beat the first eight ingredients until blended.
- Spread over the tortillas; roll up tightly. Wrap each with plastic
- wrap, twisting ends; refrigerate for several hours.
- Unwrap; cut into 1/2-in. to 3/4-in. slices. (An electric knife works
- best.) Discard ends. Garnish with parsley. Serve with salsa if
- desired. Yield: about 4 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3 each) equals 180 calories, 11 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 305 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.