Appetizer Tortilla Pinwheels Recipe
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, well drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- Garlic powder to taste
- Seasoned salt to taste
- 5 flour tortillas (10 inches), room temperature
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the first eight ingredients until blended. Spread over the tortillas; roll up tightly. Wrap each with plastic wrap, twisting ends; refrigerate for several hours.
- 2. Unwrap; cut into 1/2-in. to 3/4-in. slices. (An electric knife works best.) Discard ends. Garnish with parsley. Serve with salsa if desired. Yield: about 4 dozen.
1 serving (3 each) equals 180 calories, 11 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 305 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.