Appetizer Meatballs Recipe
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Dash garlic powder
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen fully cooked homestyle meatballs
- In a Dutch oven, combine the first nine ingredients Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered for 15 minutes. Meanwhile, thaw meatballs in microwave according to package directions. Stir into sauce; heat through. Yield: about 6 dozen.
Reviews for Appetizer Meatballs(8)
Sort By :
These meatballs are a welcome change to the usual grape jelly and chill sauce recipe. I made these for Christmas Eve appetizers and even my picky grandsons indulged !
Delicious we make them for all of our party's and there are never leftovers!
I did not really care for these at all, the sauce tasted somewhat off to me.
We made a huge batch of these for a house dedication service. Everyone loved them! They have a great balance of spice and sweet. Best of all they are super simple to make!
This was a New Years Eve party hit!
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >