- and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Punch dough down; divide in half. On a floured surface, roll each
- piece into a 13-in. circle; transfer to two 12-in. pizza pans. Build
- up edge slightly. Prick dough thoroughly with a fork.
- Bake crusts at 450° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Combine the cream cheese, crab, milk, feta cheese, basil, oregano,
- and garlic powder; spread mixture over each crust. Sprinkle each
- with 1/2 cup Swiss cheese. Bake 10-12 minutes longer or until crust
- is golden and cheese is melted. Cut into wedges. Yield: 2 pizzas
- (8-10 servings each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 167 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 191 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer