- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1-1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Assorted crackers
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese. Fold in cheddar cheese and blue cheese. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- In a small skillet, saute curry powder in butter for 1-2 minutes. Stir in pecans; cook and stir for 1 minute. Stir in parsley. Cool slightly. Roll cheese mixture into two logs, about 5 in. long. Roll in pecan mixture. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2 cheese logs.
Originally published as Appetizer Blue Cheese Logs in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2004, p22
Reviews for Appetizer Blue Cheese Logs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 30, 2011
"I tried this recipe several years ago. It came on a cut out card from a taste of home cookbook. It was wonderful and I make this frequently for gatherings and everyone loves it."