- 3 to 4 large cucumbers, sliced
- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh dill or 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a bowl, combine cucumbers, onions and dill. In a saucepan, combine sugar, vinegar, water and salt; bring to a boil. Pour over cucumber mixture. Cover and chill for 3 hours or overnight. Yield: 6 cups.
Originally published as Anytime Cucumber Slices in Taste of Home June/July 1997, p41
Reviews for Anytime Cucumber Slices(3)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 27, 2013
Think this one is a keeper . Love the dill in it!
Reviewed Jun. 27, 2013
I don't know I have not made it yet. I am just getting the recipe.
Reviewed May. 20, 2013
Made this from the TOH magazine from 1997 and my husband has requested this ever since! It's a favorite!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Salad Recipes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Cucumber Salads >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Potluck Salad Recipes >
- Potluck Vegetarian Recipes >
- Salad Dressing Recipes >
- Salads >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Salad Recipes >