Anytime Cucumber Salad
Barbara Moravek of Jay, Florida writes, “This recipe has a wonderfully refreshing taste. In 10 minutes (or less) you can have a mouthwatering salad with only 5 ingredients.”—Barbara Moravek, Jay, Florida
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1-1/2 cups chopped peeled cucumbers
- 1 cup seedless red grapes
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/2 cup bacon ranch salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the cucumbers, grapes, pineapple and pecans.
- Pour dressing over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 263 calories, 21 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 234 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.