Barbara Moravek of Jay, Florida writes, “This recipe has a wonderfully refreshing taste. In 10 minutes (or less) you can have a mouthwatering salad with only 5 ingredients.”—Barbara Moravek, Jay, Florida
- 1-1/2 cups chopped peeled cucumbers
- 1 cup seedless red grapes
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/2 cup bacon ranch salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the cucumbers, grapes, pineapple and pecans. Pour dressing over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Anytime Cucumber Salad in Simple & Delicious July/August 2008, p24
Reviews for Anytime Cucumber Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review