- 1-1/2 cups chopped peeled cucumbers
- 1 cup seedless red grapes
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/2 cup bacon ranch salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the cucumbers, grapes, pineapple and pecans. Pour dressing over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Anytime Cucumber Salad
Sort By :
"I'm not a fan of cucumbers, but even I like this salad! Whenever I make it, I get lots of compliments. I don't care for bacon ranch, so I add chopped bits of bacon and regular ranch dressing instead."
"This is absolutely awesome. Extremely easy and I have been asked to bring it to parties"
"It is really easy to put together, and it tastes wonderful! I don't know how this flavor combination was thought of, but it's great!!"
"What does "bgvb" mean in the review 5/22/08?I might want to make this but have no idea if it's good or not. Please explain"