On hurried nights in Forked River, New Jersey, Amanda Lanuto makes short work of family supper (or lunch) with these hearty, colorful and easy-to-handle wraps. They’re so moist and chock-full of flavor, and they’re ready in just minutes!
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 6 sun-dried tomato basil tortillas (8 inches)
- 6 slices deli ham
- 6 slices deli turkey
- 6 slices provolone cheese, halved
- 1 jar (6-1/2 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and sliced
- 2 cans (2-1/4 ounces each) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped pitted green olives, drained
- 6 roasted sweet red peppers, drained and cut into 1-inch strips
- 3/4 cup chopped tomatoes
- 3/4 cup red wine vinaigrette
- 6 romaine leaves
- On each tortilla, layer with ham, turkey, cheese, artichokes, olives,
- red peppers and tomatoes. Drizzle each with 2 tablespoons
- vinaigrette. Top with lettuce; roll up. Yield: 6 servings.