- Replace bread tops. Wrap loaves tightly in foil. Refrigerate for at
- least 3 hours or overnight.
- Serve cold, or place foil-wrapped loaves on a baking sheet and bake
- at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Cut into
- slices; secure with a toothpick. Yield: 3 dozen.
Editor's Note: 1/3 cup purchased tapenade (olive paste) may be substituted for the olive mixture.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 52 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 196 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a medium white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Protea Chenin Blanc South Africa 2011
. Honeysuckle and pear, with a hint of lemon, makes this perfect with any fish or chicken dish. Buy now and get 2 bottles for $29.99. Order Now