Antipasto Salad Recipe
"I received the recipe for this cool pasta salad from longtime friends," explains Brenda Novak of New Holland, Pennsylvania. "A pleasant dressing complements the meats, veggies and cheese, making this colorful combination popular any time of year."
- 3 cups uncooked tricolor spiral pasta
- 4 ounces provolone cheese, cubed
- 4 ounces sliced pepperoni, quartered
- 4 ounces hard salami, cubed
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large bowl, combine the pasta, cheese, pepperoni, salami, green pepper, celery, onion and tomatoes.
- 2. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the remaining ingredients; shake well. Pour over pasta mixture and toss to coat. Yield: 10 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 303 calories, 19 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 720 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 11 g protein.
Reviews for Antipasto Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC