Antipasto Salad Recipe
- 3 cups uncooked tricolor spiral pasta
- 4 ounces provolone cheese, cubed
- 4 ounces sliced pepperoni, quartered
- 4 ounces hard salami, cubed
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large bowl, combine the pasta, cheese, pepperoni, salami, green pepper, celery, onion and tomatoes.
- 2. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the remaining ingredients; shake well. Pour over pasta mixture and toss to coat. Yield: 10 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 303 calories, 19 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 720 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 11 g protein.
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.