Antipasto Salad Platter Recipe
This salad is made for nights when it's just too hot to cook. I used to work in a pizza and sub shop, where this platter was the most popular.
- 1-1/2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 jar (10 ounces) pimiento-stuffed olives, drained and sliced
- 1 can (3.8 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni, quartered
- 8 cups shredded lettuce
- 10 to 12 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the ham, olives and pepperoni. On a platter or individual salad plates, arrange the lettuce, olive mixture and tomatoes. Drizzle with dressing; sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 8 servings.
1-2/3 cups: 342 calories, 29g fat (7g saturated fat), 41mg cholesterol, 1830mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 13g protein.
Reviews for Antipasto Salad Platter
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC