Antipasto Salad Platter Recipe
This salad is made for nights when it's just too hot to cook. I used to work in a pizza and sub shop, where this platter was the most popular.
- 1-1/2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 jar (10 ounces) pimiento-stuffed olives, drained and sliced
- 1 can (3.8 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni, quartered
- 8 cups shredded lettuce
- 10 to 12 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the ham, olives and pepperoni. On a platter or individual salad plates, arrange the lettuce, olive mixture and tomatoes. Drizzle with dressing; sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Antipasto Salad Platter in Country Woman July/August 2006, p49
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Antipasto Salad Platter(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Antipasto Salads >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Country Woman Salad Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ham Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Salad Recipes >
- Main Dish Salad Recipes >