"I received the recipe for this cool pasta salad from longtime friends," explains Brenda Novak of New Holland, Pennsylvania. "A pleasant dressing complements the meats, veggies and cheese, making this colorful combination popular any time of year."
- 3 cups uncooked tricolor spiral pasta
- 4 ounces provolone cheese, cubed
- 4 ounces sliced pepperoni, quartered
- 4 ounces hard salami, cubed
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large bowl, combine the pasta, cheese, pepperoni, salami, green pepper, celery, onion and tomatoes.
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the remaining ingredients; shake well. Pour over pasta mixture and toss to coat. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Antipasto Salad in Quick Cooking September/October 2002, p46
Reviews for Antipasto Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review