Antipasto Salad Recipe
- 3 cups uncooked tricolor spiral pasta
- 4 ounces provolone cheese, cubed
- 4 ounces sliced pepperoni, quartered
- 4 ounces hard salami, cubed
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large bowl, combine the pasta, cheese, pepperoni, salami, green pepper, celery, onion and tomatoes.
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the remaining ingredients; shake well. Pour over pasta mixture and toss to coat. Yield: 10 servings.
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Antipasto Salad
Sort By :
"pretty good stuff, but i had to add my personal touch to it, and put in a little diced prosciutto, and used sun dried tomatoes instead of the cherry tomatoes."
"This recipe was quick and easy but had so much variety. There was something that everyone liked included in the recipe."
"This has been a potluck favorite of mine for years. I use a 12-oz box of pasta, which is a little more than the recipe calls for, and it doesn't make a difference. I just finished making the latest batch and put the dressing ingredients in a Ziploc bag rather than in a jar. What slick trick! No messy jar to wash; I scooped a little of the salad mixture into the bag to "scrape" out the last of the dressing in the bag. Delicious salad that keeps well!!"
"This recipe was a great break from the normal chicken, beef, pork recipe's I usually stick to. My fiance' loved the salad and asked me to make it again! The leftovers kept great for about 2 days and so we ate it all up for lunches and even snacks! Recommended for sure!"
"Yum! My family loves this! I have substituted the provalone with feta cheese and added some chopped garlic to the dressing. It's a great recipe to add your own personal touch."