Antipasto Potato Bake Recipe
This hearty side dish has a surprising Mediterranean flavor. With lots of color from red peppers and black olives, it’s shared by Kelley Butler-Ludington of East Haven, Connecticut.
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) sliced potatoes, drained
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed and drained
- 2 jars (7 ounces each) roasted sweet red peppers, drained
- 1 can (3.8 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, artichokes, peppers, olives, cheese and garlic. Drizzle with oil; toss gently to coat. Transfer to a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Toss bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle over the top.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned. Yield: 10 servings.
3/4 cup equals 152 calories, 10 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 484 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Antipasto Potato Bake
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC