Antipasto Potato Bake Recipe
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) sliced potatoes, drained
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed and drained
- 2 jars (7 ounces each) roasted sweet red peppers, drained
- 1 can (3.8 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, artichokes, peppers, olives, cheese and garlic. Drizzle with oil; toss gently to coat. Transfer to a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Toss bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle over the top.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned. Yield: 10 servings.
3/4 cup: 152 calories, 10g fat (2g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 484mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Antipasto Potato Bake
"I used portugese olive oil, chopped brocolli and sauted onions/mushrooms instead of artichoke to give it a real Azorean feel. Everyone loved it! Pretty simple too."
"This is excellent. I served it with the Chicken Piccata in the same issue."
"I left out the potatoes, added and extra jar of artichokes and red peppers - this recipe is WONDERFUL! It will feed a crowd, too! (or one of me!)"