Antipasto Platter Recipe
- 1 jar (24 ounces) pepperoncini, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) garbanzo beans or chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups halved fresh mushrooms
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 pound provolone cheese, cubed
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Italian vinaigrette dressing
- Lettuce leaves
- In a large bowl, combine pepperoncini, beans, mushrooms, tomatoes, cheese, olives and pepperoni. Pour vinaigrette over mixture; toss to coat.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes or overnight. Arrange on a lettuce-lined platter. Serve with toothpicks. Yield: 14-16 servings.
Reviews for Antipasto Platter(26)
Sort By :
I made this for our super bowl party and everyone loved it. Now making for a wedding reception. Love it!!!
We have made his the last several Christmas Eves for an appetizer- It is make ahead easy to serve looks pretty and leftovers are even better!
This is awesome, people love it. So easy. I cube summer sausage, add cooked cheese tortellini. Use Newmans Italian salad dressing. Makes this recipe awesome.
I made this for Father's Day, since my husband likes antipasto. He liked it, but next time I would not use a whole can of chickpeas and up the amt of mushrooms. It makes more than a family can eat in one sitting, so take it to a potluck or party.
It is a little pricey to make, but I am often asked to make it for some special occasion.
More Recipe Collections
- Antipasto >
- Appetizers >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Cold Appetizer Recipes >
- Cold Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Italian Appetizers >
- Italian Recipes >
- Meat Appetizers >
- Mushroom Appetizers >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- New Year's Appetizers >
- New Year's Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >