Antipasto Platter Recipe
We entertain often, and this one of our favorite "party pleasers". It's such a refreshing change from the usual chips and dip. —Teri Lindquist, Gurnee, Illinois
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. + chilling YIELD:14-16 servings
- 1 jar (24 ounces) pepperoncini, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) garbanzo beans or chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups halved fresh mushrooms
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 pound provolone cheese, cubed
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Italian vinaigrette dressing
- Lettuce leaves
- 1. In a large bowl, combine pepperoncini, beans, mushrooms, tomatoes, cheese, olives and pepperoni. Pour vinaigrette over mixture; toss to coat.
- 2. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes or overnight. Arrange on a lettuce-lined platter. Serve with toothpicks. Yield: 14-16 servings.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC