- 1 jar (24 ounces) pepperoncini, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) garbanzo beans or chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups halved fresh mushrooms
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 pound provolone cheese, cubed
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Italian vinaigrette dressing
- Lettuce leaves
- In a large bowl, combine pepperoncini, beans, mushrooms, tomatoes, cheese, olives and pepperoni. Pour vinaigrette over mixture; toss to coat.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes or overnight. Arrange on a lettuce-lined platter. Serve with toothpicks. Yield: 14-16 servings.
Reviews for Antipasto Platter
Sort By :
"Made this the first time for our Christmas dinner. Everyone loved it. Have made it several times since. Including our family reunion this last week. It was gone in no time. I do add 1 package of "fresh" chicken & prosciutto tortellini's that has been cooked, mozzarella pearls and several types of Italian meats. The garbanzo beans, for me, doesn't add anything to it, but it's a good filler. The original recipe is very good, but my additions are what my family feels takes it up a notch."
"I love to add other Italian meats as well. We add several different kinds of salami and prosciutto and ham and roast beef and turkey. We also marinate our mushrooms and artichoke hearts and add several kinds of cheeses. I also make a plate of thinly pounded chicken cutlets. It's always a hit. We have it as a precursor to a dinner of Lasagna and meatballs and braccioles and crusty bread."
"I made this last night for a party and it was a big hit! I used the whole 8 oz package of whole mushrooms cut in half, both green and black olives, the cooked cheese tortellini as someone had suggested, a ball of provolone cubed, and a half stick of pepperoni sliced in thick slices and then in half. Fabulous!"
"I made this for our super bowl party and everyone loved it. Now making for a wedding reception. Love it!!!"
"We have made his the last several Christmas Eves for an appetizer- It is make ahead easy to serve looks pretty and leftovers are even better!"