Antipasto Pizza Recipe
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup julienned roasted sweet red peppers
- 1/2 cup marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced hard salami, julienned
- 1/4 pound sliced deli ham, julienned
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- 1. Place crust on an ungreased pizza pan. Spread sauce over crust; sprinkle with 1 cup cheese. Top with red peppers, artichokes, salami and ham; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 2. Bake at 450° for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with basil. Yield: 8 slices.
1 slice equals 303 calories, 14 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 36 mg cholesterol, 971 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 19 g protein.
Reviews for Antipasto Pizza
"This recipe was DELISH and I will definitely make it again. I don't like artichokes though, so I only put them on half the pizza."
"Hubby and I really enjoyed this easy little recipe. I used a boxed pizza mix and it worked out very well. Next time I'd choose one or the other Ham or Salami. I felt that the Salami took Center stage leaving the ham Back stage.Janie"
"This pizza is delicious! I seem to have something against making any recipe exactly like it reads (lol) so I added some mini-pepperoni and black olives to the toppings as well as some very thin slivers of white onion. I made my own crust, too, and dinner turned out awesome - even after I forgot to add my fresh basil to the pizza at the end. Thanks Taste of Home."
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.