Antipasto Pizza Recipe
A prebaked crust and ready-made pizza sauce cut the prep time for this deliciously different and versatile pizza. It could easily be served as an entree or hot appetizer. Mindee Curtis - Omaha, NE
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 3/4 cup Ragú® Homemade Style Pizza Sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup julienned roasted sweet red peppers
- 1/2 cup marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced hard salami, julienned
- 1/4 pound sliced deli ham, julienned
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- 1. Place crust on an ungreased pizza pan. Spread sauce over crust; sprinkle with 1 cup cheese. Top with red peppers, artichokes, salami and ham; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 2. Bake at 450° for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with basil. Yield: 8 slices.
1 slice equals 303 calories, 14 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 36 mg cholesterol, 971 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 19 g protein.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC